Norfolk Homes is always looking for innovative problem solvers to join our team of positive professionals. We offer a dynamic working environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits. We also provide excellent opportunities for advancement and professional development.
Location: Washtenaw, Jackson and Livingston Counties | Contact: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
PH: | Inquire about position
Since 1993, Norfolk Homes has proudly built homes and communities with unique character, design and high quality. Our New Home Sales Associates serve the following areas: Washtenaw, Jackson and Livingston Counties. This role requires enthusiastic, detail oriented, and motivated individuals who are ready and willing to learn and grow.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate knowledge of Norfolk Homes floor plans and new home construction
• Obtain new customers through networking, referrals and real estate agents
• Present and maintain model home
• Maintain knowledge of local markets and competition
• Work closely with the Project Manager in your community
• Direct sales experience (new home sales and local real estate experience a plus)
• Appropriate real estate license as required by state or willingness to follow the necessary steps to attain in a timely manner
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Comfortable with the use of computers and technology
• Must be available to work weekends and some evenings
• Professional appearance
What we offer:
• Dynamic working environment
• Competitive compensation- Salary plus commission
• Excellent benefits
• Opportunities for professional development
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Contact: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com
PH: | Inquire about position
Selection Center Design Consultant
Norfolk Homes is an Ann Arbor based, single and multi-family homebuilder, currently building homes in Washtenaw, Livingston and Jackson Counties. We are celebrating our first 25 years in business. In 2018 we expect to sell over 100 homes. We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional applicant for a Design Consultant position in our New Selection Center located in Ann Arbor, Mi. The Design Center will be the resource where homebuyers choose distinctive finishes that make their Norfolk Home completely unique. We are seeking candidates with prior design experience with a residential home builder to offer design guidance and product knowledge to our home buyers. Successful design consultants at our company will need to stay current on product knowledge as well as current design trends in the marketplace. The ability to oversee a wide range of activities including providing product education, generating upgrade product sales while working with the builders preset program is required. Since the New Selection Center is now under construction, our Design Consultant will be very involved in the layout and fitting out of the Center itself.
• Ensure timely scheduling and completion of selections with the homebuyer
• Prepare for each appointment by having a working knowledge of the plan blueprints and plan features
• Manage the design appointment in the designated appointment time
• System maintenance, data entry and tracking of various information related to the selection process
• Maintenance of product information and displays in the design center showroom
• Design exterior and interior selections for speculative market homes
• Meet with vendors to review new product offerings
• Responsible for the overall satisfaction of the buyer’s experience through the selection process
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design preferred
• Prior design related sales or design experience with a homebuilder preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Effective communication skills
• Self-disciplined with good time-management skills
• Willingness to learn and adapt
• Possess a sense of urgency
• Ability to deal with conflict
• Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
• Discretionary bonus award program.
• Comprehensive benefit package.